Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Picture of the supplied switch mounted. It has two settings (Low and Hi). It takes 2 minutes before my a$$ feels like it is on fire.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Even though I live in florida, I got the heated seats on my titan and love them when it gets chilly here, you know, when temps drop below 55.

Now my seats are looking like they are 10 years old and could be replaced. I was hoping for a better set of seats, among other things. Mine are leather, heated, etc Does anyone have recommendations for some kick *** seats that will fit a Titan, that are also leather and heated but look a little better?

I will also look into changing out the mirrors for the bigger ones. Also looking for a big tow package to install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a final comment to the group on this. It is possible to use the factory switches along with the after-market heaters. The caveat being the factory switches connect pin-2 to ground in the High setting. Be very certain (for obvious reasons) you don't have that pin connected to something that goes active in the High state. The "universal" seat heater diagram I found on the net can take that pin-2 to pin 86 of a relay and actuate the relay for the Low setting, or tie it to ground (safe) for High. Note that you should buzz out your seats and make certain they are in conformance to the "universal" diagram, or something else you understand.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.