Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have problems with power seat wiring diagram, i was wondering if anybody maybe can help me. Actually i have a 2006 CC XE which come with cloth seats but since friend of mine totaled his SE i took his leather power seats. I already install the passenger seat (which have seatbelt and airbag harness it wasn't big deal i just run the power and ground wire) and the back seats with side panel modifications but now i am stacked with the driver seat. I only have a seatbelt and airbag connector under the seat and thats all. I also have a huge white connector with 15 wires and i don't know how and where to connect them. Some of the wires are for memory, heating which i don't need i just want to get going the motors so i can adjust the seat. I will really appreciate if somebody can help me somehow. I don't know maybe a wire diagram or suggestion.
Thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
im sorry that i really have no advice to give you. i never thought of ever adding captains seats to my XE. i bet i would have if i came up like you did though! major score...good luck on the install and tell us how it goes.:cheers:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This morning i took the seat to the electrician and he's gonna try to rewire and divert complete system below the seat and try to get those motors working. I hope for the best. Thanks for your support, and rest of the seats look amazing.
Few salvage yards have them because i already check and if this works with the captain seat i can explain everything i did and you can do it too.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Keep record of what you are doing, because I am sure others may want to do the same. Good score on the seats.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just came back from the shop and the electritian wants 350$ to rewire everithing, install some relays and run the wires under the carpet. He sad is gonna take 4-5 hours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts