Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my 3rd radiator in my 04 Titan and was looking for alternatives. My 1st one cracked - replaced under warranty, 2nd one - some lady hit the front of my truck yesterday. I'm looking for a better quality aluminum radiator that will bolt on with minimal modification.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
I believe stillen was working on something like this???

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
We are currently in production with these radiators. We should have them shortly.

Can you provide any further details?? I remember something about incorporating some slick electric fan setup???

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
ANd while were at it:

1. Stillen is making an OEM replacement, drops in place. Good.

2. An Direct Fit Titan Specific Electric Dual Fan is now available for the Titan OEM Radiator, from Jegs and Summit, made by Flexalite IIRC. Good.

3. Will the new Radiator hook up to the new fan assembly mentioned???

·
Registered
96 Posts
54warrior said:
Can you provide any further details?? I remember something about incorporating some slick electric fan setup???
My question exactly. Will if have the option to get the electric fan on it. That woluld solve my getting it all separate. Thanke Kyle in advance...

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
they are making the stillen radiators to be able to hold the flex-a-lite #395 kit same one im using it is a very nice kit and im sure with the aded mounts on the radiator will make it a breeze to bolt it all together.. i had to do mine the hard way bolting up my e-fans to the frame and boy that is a royal pain trying to do this by ur self,lol

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
So we should hold off, and buy a 395, not the Titan specific that recently came out. Waiting, waiting, waiting...:)

Will they sell it as a package deal? Would be a new product line, may not be worth it for them, as the 395 is readily available elsewhere. Just some crazy thoughts. High on the list though.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
when i talked to kyle about it, he said that they could sell the flex-a-lite kit and the radiators together since they are a authorized distributor for flex-a-lite fans

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
with e-fans and the radiator im sure it'll be over 800 bucks.. but on a good note the P.O.S. stock plastic radiator is like 650.00 so just think ur getting better quality for cheaper imo..

·
Registered
260 Posts
IS this gonna be out soon...........Kyle?

I'm leaking.:crying:

I want to try and hold off, but I can't wait too long.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
As far as the radiator issue goes, pull your stock one and take it to a real radiator shop. They should be able to install brass end caps for you for a lot less than an $800 Stillen radiator.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yellomantis said:
As far as the radiator issue goes, pull your stock one and take it to a real radiator shop. They should be able to install brass end caps for you for a lot less than an $800 Stillen radiator.

That's funny...

The Stillen radiator is actually going to cost less than the factory one...

·
Registered
5,748 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Toomnymods said:
so when is this BBK throttle body supposed to be finished kyle??
next month im gonna have like 5k burning a hole in my pocket..
I'm trying to stay up on BBK about that. I am calling them as often as I can...They are almost done and I told them that I have an open Purchase Order for the first 50 sitting at my desk.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Any news on these radiators???

1 - 20 of 34 Posts