Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such an animal? I have looked and cant find one, was wondering
if anyone has changed theirs, or knows where to find one.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Are you talking about a shifter knob for the console shifter?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
The stock knob just twists off. I can't imagine the threads are anything "special". Most anyplace must have knobs to fit it. Just check some of the aftermarket catalogs....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BB..... i was thinking that mabey someone had a specific type that had been used by other's on this forum. Thanks for the info, ill se what i can find.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Don't know where he got it, but one of the guys at the NJ meet had a chromed hand grenade for a shift knob. It was pretty cool.... :D

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
OMG!!! That first one just looks so-o-o-o-o-o wrong!!! :rofl:

I like this one, though.....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Wow... Some of them look like golf club heads..... :huh:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
This one's cool.... Pricey though....

·
Registered
737 Posts
i had a knob (razo) on a previous car and it came with several nylon adapters. find the correct diameter opening and bolt it inside the knob. you secure the knob and create the threads as you screw it on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I own an 06 with a center console, how do yu get the Knob off? If its twist off is it counter clockwise? or is it a pull off. I've tried both and can't get the stock knob off.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just-in said:
I'd like a skull or an 8 ball those knobs all look pretty sweet though
I have the skull on mine along with the hitch cover license plate bolts, valve stem bolts and engine cover. atill looking for more to do. Thinking about doing a paint job with skulls on it...

·
Registered
250 Posts
i don't know what i want to get i think the factory leather knob looks o.k. but its kinda plain though but..... the know on the pro 4 x models with the red stitching looks pretty dang good to

1 - 20 of 33 Posts