Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody knew of a company making step rails for the Titan. My Titan is white and I would really like a set of chrome ones to go on my truck. I just don't like the grey factory ones.

·
Registered
473 Posts
The factory ones should be able to be purchased from the dealer for about 300. They are easy to put on, and have all the correct holes for installation. NO DRILLING!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Doghouse said:
The factory ones should be able to be purchased from the dealer for about 300. They are easy to put on, and have all the correct holes for installation. NO DRILLING!
Where did you find them for $300? I'd buy them in a heartbeat at that price. My dealer wants $400 plus tax. :crying:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Exactly...my dealer wants List price of $399 plus tax as well. I do get a 15% discount as well, but after seeing that someone got them for $319 I think I can do better. I actually have a call in to a bud of mine from my Z club that is the Parts manager for another dealer. Gonna see what he can do for me :teethmast

Chris

·
Registered
473 Posts
I said around 300. I could not remember what exactly I paid. It was 329 + tax. 10% new car disc. DO NOT HAVE THEM INSTALL IT!

If you can lift 30#'s you can install it!.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Steprails

CaliforniaTitan said:
Exactly...my dealer wants List price of $399 plus tax as well. I do get a 15% discount as well, but after seeing that someone got them for $319 I think I can do better. I actually have a call in to a bud of mine from my Z club that is the Parts manager for another dealer. Gonna see what he can do for me :teethmast

Chris
I am looking for step rail too. Where did the people get the $319 price?? That's the best I've seen by far.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I think the person who got the $319 from his dealer because He bought the car from them. $349+shipping sounds about right. I bought them form www.nissandiscountparts.com from Arizona.

edit: This is weird, this is not the same place I bought mine, but they offered even better deal, 25% off, no shipping (over $100). The one I bought from is in Arizona.

edit again: Found it, this is the place I bought mine from www.directnissanparts.com . But I think the one I mentioned earlier may have better price. They may not give free shipping to oversized items.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts