Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of anyone that makes an aftermarket radio bezel?
I want to install an aftermarket stereo and need some info if no one makes one. Does anyone do a custom job around here?

Thanks
Frank

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
looking said:
I want to install an aftermarket stereo and need some info if no one makes one. Does anyone do a custom job around here?

Thanks
Frank
I purchased my stereo thru crutchfield and they sent me another bezel that relocated everything and covered up the double din. Whatever you order from them they will provide you with the correct plate for your stereo.

·
Registered
731 Posts
If you have an 08, were still waiting for one. 07 and below, yes go with the Crutchfield.

looking said:

Thanks
Frank

·
Registered
691 Posts
here is a pic of my stereo

with a
Metra kit double din
dash replacement

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I guess I am going to have to wait for a new release. I looked around and no one carries on 08 bezel as of yet. All the switches for the stereo and ac are mounted to the bezel. I fear they will not come up with one. But I really want a touch screen panel in the center.

Thanks
Frank

·
Registered
691 Posts
well that site i posted caried them for the dual climate control too

but it may not fit the '08

does the "XE"

come with a 6 disc changer or a double din unit

if so buy a face plate as if you had a "XE"

it will work

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not for sure if it does or not I would have to find someone with and xe model. Or go to the stealership and find one.

Thanks
Frank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts