Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help. The Clarion I bought and put in has a separate illumination wire that will dim the radio when the lights are on. Can someone please tell me where I can hook that wire into on the truck?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am using a wiring harness, but the wire on the back of the radio is separate. Do you know what color the wire is on the factory wiring harness? I can just tap that one.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
diveanytime said:
I am using a wiring harness, but the wire on the back of the radio is separate. Do you know what color the wire is on the factory wiring harness? I can just tap that one.
There should a wire on the adapter that connects to the illumination wire. You may to look at the instructions to see what wire color it is. They are usually color coded, you know, red to red, yellow to yellow. What brand is the wire harness adapter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I AM AN IDIOT!!! It said illumination wire right there on the wiring harness. everything works 5.0, thanks for the help!

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
diveanytime said:
I AM AN IDIOT!!! It said illumination wire right there on the wiring harness. everything works 5.0, thanks for the help!
Glad it worked out. Sometimes it happens after you have sat there staring at a big wire loom..................they start looking the same!!! :hi:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts