Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some shots I just took for you guys that may be interested in adding a sunroof to open your beast up a bit. I am very happy with the outcome and quality of the install.

The operation control has a 1 and 2 button that can be preset to any setting, all the way open half way open or just tilted up. Two arrows used for manual running and a C button to close. The sunroof automatically closes when you turn off your titan and has a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
wow very nice that looks almost stock--so did they take out the rest of the overhead console or something

who did it,and how mcuh if you dont mind

·
Registered
11 Posts
the company i work for installs sunroofs as well, if anyone is interested and lives in south georgia/north florida and would like one installed let me know.

we do this roof for 1250 installed. lifetime warrenty, rain sensor, auto close, 1 touch open/close, tilt all included.

and if interested in a wind deflector we do it for 1300 even.

:) looks like a nice install, congrats!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was 900, I got it at dealers cost. Dont like the look of wind deflecters but it might be worth the sound/airflow noise reduction when fully opened.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
SHIFT_ said:

i think he means the built in deflector not those tacky add-on plexi-plastic ones that you can buy.

steve

·
Registered
121 Posts
So you have to loose your compass if you get the sunroof installed?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Dang, that is sweet. I assume it slides open or has the ability to pop up?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"So you have to loose your compass if you get the sunroof installed?"
- no the compass is in my rearview mirror.

"Dang, that is sweet. I assume it slides open or has the ability to pop up?"
-ya it slides to any place you want it, or could pop up

·
Registered
405 Posts
Could you take some pictures of the roof open and looking at the side chanel? I am wondering how the "cut" looks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
SHIFT_ said:
the company i work for installs sunroofs as well, if anyone is interested and lives in south georgia/north florida and would like one installed let me know.

we do this roof for 1250 installed. lifetime warrenty, rain sensor, auto close, 1 touch open/close, tilt all included.

That is a good price! Do you have a satalite office in CA??

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
my compas and temp sensor as well as garadge door, gate controll operator is right where your sunroof is installed :(

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Very nice.....but I got rid of the sunroof thing when i traded in my Accord. Don't miss it at all. Besides, with five power windows down it feels very open.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts