Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some time and been wanting to try some new ps skills, and been wanting to take the titan off-road... so I gave it a try on PS but even then the police still messing with me for doing some UrbanOffroad:ftard:

Im thinking about framing this one

Attachments

Reactions: 07 TITAN and ostaF

·
Registered
163 Posts
It's cool but the spotlight is aimed the wrong way entirely for the beam of light striking the truck.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,292 Posts
That's pretty cool D0va.

Reactions: d0va

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Thats GREAT work!!!! How long did it take you? What would it take to hook me up with alittle work?

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it take around 20-40 min depending on the pictures I need to used to work with, this composition has four pictures, the city, the sky, the helicopter and my truck...and alot of photoshop.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
another sick creation

·
Registered
368 Posts
Take the helli out and it will look perfect... It dont looks like but the way you put your truck in that is honestly amazing. Thats one of the harder things to do due to lighting, shadows, ect. Awesome job!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should maybe put a military heli, but the police one was based on a true life experience lol

It was not EZ getting everything to match but that's part of the challenge... your skills are not that bad I seen your work... maybe we should have a Titan PS challenge in the forum....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts