Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've got to set the ol alarm clock back about an hour or so tonight...tomorrow is my Titan's debut at work, and it's washed and towel dried, and I must beat everyone at work to the most highly visable parking slot, near the front entrance...it's the first Titan at work, and two co-workers bought '04 F-150s within the last two weeks...THEIR Monday may be bluer than usual :jester: I told one of those new Ford owners that I was getting a Titan and he said "Oh yeah, Titan's supposed to be the best truck out!" This from a dude that just plunked down nearly 40 grand. Go figure!
Anyhow, it'll be a day of trying to get my work done while everyone wants to slip out and check out the Titan...LOL :upsidedow :hat: :cheers:

·
Registered
163 Posts
ttz32 said:
Man, I can hardly take the wait for my Titan to get here.
I know how you feel. I just got mine in on Friday after waiting 2 months and haven't stopped smiling since. I look forward to hearing how happy you are when it finally comes in. :cheers:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, my Titan's debut at work was a rousing success-it was the hot topic around the plant and I've got a feeling more Titans will be showing up in the parking lot soon... :cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Briarman said:
Well, my Titan's debut at work was a rousing success-it was the hot topic around the plant and I've got a feeling more Titans will be showing up in the parking lot soon... :cheers:
That is AWESOME! I like hearing somebody enjoy the Titan and not worrying every second if they got "a good enough deal" or all that crap. You bought the best and you're enjoying it. I love it! I wish I could have seen the reactions to it from those Ford guys! LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
I took my police car down to the motorpool yesterday to get some work done on it and needed a ride home. I let my fiancee come pick me up and drive the Titan. While I was talking with the mechanic about what needed to be done to my police car a few other mechanics came over and started admireing the Titan as my fiancee was waiting to take me home. I soon realized that I would have to give them a tour of the Titan before they would listen to the needs of my police car. They popped the hood and saw that it was a 5.6 liter engine with over 300 horsepower. Most of these guys are die hard "American" car lovers because that's all they work on day in and day out. Everyone of them said this was the nicest truck they've seen and loved the interior options (and especially the utility bed package with the cigarette plug in the back). It was a good day for Nissan yesterday and a good day for my Ego.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
JaxPD1050, do you get to light up the Titan like your squad car? I would love to trade pictures of your lights if you do.

I have a blue/blue Whelen Talon LEDs under the front mirror and am working on another 2 pair (blue/white & blue/amber) syncronized Talons LEDs for the rear windows. Not sure what is going in the grill yet but am leaning toward blue/white LEDs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
rrumaner said:
JaxPD1050, do you get to light up the Titan like your squad car? I would love to trade pictures of your lights if you do.

I have a blue/blue Whelen Talon LEDs under the front mirror and am working on another 2 pair (blue/white & blue/amber) syncronized Talons LEDs for the rear windows. Not sure what is going in the grill yet but am leaning toward blue/white LEDs.

Nope, we don't usually put blue lights in our personal cars here in Jacksonville. I do have the exact same Whelen LED light (Blue/Blue) that plugs into the cigarette lighter, but that stays in my police car. The only time I would ever put it in the Titan is if my police car was laid up and I was working an extra job somewhere (movies, hospital, etc...) and needed it for that. I'm not sure that my insurance would cover me if they found out I was using my personal car for police related purposes. However, if you have some pictures of ur Titan decked out with extra lights, I would love to see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts