Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all with air bag and compressor set ups ( wireless ) whare did you mount your compressor and manifold ?? just
haven't found a good place that is simi protected I keep going to the bed under tonnoeu cover, Mounted to the front side recess
but mount the pump n manifold on an aluminum plate then mount the plate inside the bed recess area but would need sheet metal screws to mount to the bed side and really don't like the idea of a shitty sheet metal screws, Any ideas ????

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not sure what your truck is but on my 05 titan quad cab I mounted it next to the battery in the engine compartment. I have the air ride auto system and it fit in there just fine. Bonus was the battery is right there for all the power connections and ground. Then simply ran one poly air hose to the rear down the passenger side frame rail, zipped into place and “t’d” off on the rear passenger spring then ran one through the bed frame tube above the air bag through to the driver side and locked the connector into place there on the driver air bag. Install is pretty clean, was quick and gave me no issues now driving and towing over the last 5 months in PA. Ps I have the auto ride with wireless remote so I just set the psi on remote and it adjusts on its own. I do not use the extra splitter and backup manual air fittings as I wanted less chance of a leak, less connections and it’s been fine for me. Hope this helps. Oh and I didn’t bolt it to the battery, just 2 zippies and glad I did as I needed a battery last month so it was a quick snip, battery swap and zip zip and back in business.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I SAID THE HECK WITH IT and had installer do it works pretty slick only way to run them for me with the compressor remote control if it looks saggy just pump it up more gotta like it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts