Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My air bag light has steadily been on this entire week, I have reset it more then 4 times and by the time I get back in my truck it comes back on or will come on after driving for a few miles. I did the reset the way as in the diy thread and have done it in the past when taking off my dash successfully. Now this is getting annoying have that light blinking all the time, does this mean that something is really wrong with my air bags now or just the computer not resetting correctly?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help

I'm getting 2.5 maybe 3 seconds long beeps, they are constant but now I'm confused on how to determine that off of the list.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm with jdub. I got an 08 titan and tried the resets multiple times and it goes off but comes back on in a few minutes sometimes a few minutes sometimes a few sec. Can't get a flash code only the 3 sec long flash. Vehicle has been in a couple fender benders but nothing that set off the air bags. All steering wheel controls work good and no other lights. Passenger bag light works proper and all plugs have been cleaned.

Any more ideas out there??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts