Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK HAD DOOR HARNESS CAMPAIGN DONE 2 YEARS AGO ALSO DEALER DID SUB HARNESS CAMPAIGN FOR TRAILING TOW, THEN FOR 2 YEARS I HAD NO TURN SIGNALS AND BRAKE LIGHTS IN MY TRAILER WENT BACK 5 TIMES THEY KEPT SAYING IT WAS THE TRAILER FINALLY BOUGHT A TEST light and checked ,went to dealer they said oh sub harness fuse blew doing its job charged me 227 dollars called nissan as the botched up the fed recall from day one nissan gave me the money back,,, then when i picked up truck battery was drained and dead and air bag light flashing went back they said needs seat belt and i bought a new battery, installed seat belt LH under 10 year warranty on seat belts , left dealer air bag light came on flashing again dealer said you need a air bag sensor or the whole harness 1300 dollars called nissan would not even help said they gave me the money on the harness HELP SOMEONE !!! I NEVER had this problem and the odds this is not realated to the other is a million to one i think and they will not even check there work nissan included is the door harness is damaged or sub harness repair trigged the light when battery went dead any one have ideas and needless to say if i get in a accident and those air bag don't work because of a botched up FEDERAL SAFETY RECALL I WILL BE OWNING A NISSAN DEALERSHIP

·
Registered
104 Posts
If it's flashing, have you tried resetting it? There is a thread on here on how to reset your ABS light. Whenever the system is unplugged, for some reason, it needs to be reset. I had the blinking light after unplugging the passenger seat belt sensor, and after following the reset procedures, the light has stayed off. (read the whole link, there are different ways of doing it. I had to try all three ways before it finally worked.)
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Trouble Diagnosis Without CONSULT-II

DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURE 6

Inspect SRS Malfunction Using "AIR BAG" Warning Lamp - Diagnosis Mode

NOTE: SRS will not enter Diagnosis mode if no malfunction is detected in User mode.

1. Turn ignition switch ON.
2. After "AIR BAG" warning lamp lights for 7 seconds , turn ignition switch OFF within 1 second .
3. Wait more than 3 seconds .
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 two more times (3 times total).
5. Turn ignition switch ON.

SRS is now in Diagnosis mode.
"AIR BAG" warning lamp operates in Diagnosis mode as shown

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Don't feed the trolls

·
Registered
128 Posts
Had a similar issue a few months back. I would reset it only to have it turn back on a few hours later. after 2 visits to the dealer found out it was one of the seat belts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts