Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just came home from a long trip one of many and have been gone more often than not most of this year. My wife I discovered has liked driving my 04 more than here 05 tahoe. All of a sudden I have almost 50,000 mi on it.
All of my air vents except one is broke my seats squeak, the plastic panel fell off of the pass frntseat. the frt dome light works only with a forceful hit. The driver window only works when it wants.You hit a bump and the whole cab sqeaks like hell. I know the basic is only good for 3/36 but my airbag light flashes when the truck is running I have looked in the manual and cant find a time or mileage limit does anyone know?? I would get rid of it but it hauls butt! Thanks..

·
Registered
969 Posts
I would check the airbag asap.. you don't want it to deploy in your face for no reason.

The seats... check the mounting bolts. Those are made of play goo....

The rest of the truck, sounds like you bought a rental :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
gyrate said:
The rest of the truck, sounds like you bought a rental :)
Sounds like they used it like a rental LOL -- I four wheel in Texas mud, California hills, and Colorado mountains - drive it to/from those places (multiple times) and don't have any of those issues @ 55,000 miles - oh wait, I did burn out one interior map light bulb :crying:

mkelee - I'm not trying to p in your wheaties :cheers: - it sounds like now is a good time to give the Titan some luv - my window switches were replaced by the dealer (at no charge to me) because of a bulletin I believe. The airbag should be covered for a good, long time (at least 75,000 miles but I'm not sure) since it is required per federal reg's. Good Luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts