Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 CC LE with about 2300 miles.

I am driving to Dallas (about 2.75 hours) and I start sweating my a$$ off after about 2 hours. I notice my AC blower fan sounds like it is blowing hard, but there is barely any air coming out of the vents. I turn the speed up with minimal success. I changed from outside air to recirculate and I can tell it changes between the two, but there is no difference in air velocity when in the past recirculate made the velocity stronger.

I am at a conference so I can't really check anything until I get home, but wanted some feedback from the board.

I did read about the microfilters being clogged, but I can't fathom that being the problem with only 2300 miles on the truck.

It seems like something is clogged, or the fan is busted. Any ideas on little things I can check for before I leave on Thursday is appreciated.

Thanks.

---
btw, I saw that the condenser TSB turned into a voluntary recall. My Titan's VIN is outside the range, but for those of you that want to read it I have attached it. I had to split it into two files since the one file was to big.
---

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took it in today and they have ordered an "intake sensor". It seems the AC freezes up, which I figured out on the way back from Dallas, when I turned off the AC and just let the fan blow until it blew strong again.

Anyhow, we will see.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts