Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the air works and will shift to different positions except the vents that face me it just blows on the window then I have it set to blow on me any one know what it could be?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Possibly the dreaded "Blend Door" plastic arm is broken. The only way I have seen to get to it is the whole dash has to come out to get to the HVAC assembly where it is located. That's just my guess.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but if it was the blend door actuator then it would be stuck in one position right? because it will shift to the other positions just not the front vents

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same problem, just did a quick fix less than 5 min;) Underneath drivers side above gas pedal you will see the actuator. If you get your head all the way under (you will need lots of light) you will see the white plastic controller that rotates when you turn the air from floor to defrost. in this white plastic you will see the slots with little pegs that push thru that control the vents. With engine on, ac high I dislodged the peg on the right side and pushed it backwards....... Bam....Now have ac out my front vents..... ❄❄❄❄

·
Registered
2 Posts
Djgreen, did you ever find the fix

I just purchased a 2005 Titan, and it has the exact same issue.
Same problem, just did a quick fix less than 5 min;) Underneath drivers side above gas pedal you will see the actuator. If you get your head all the way under (you will need lots of light) you will see the white plastic controller that rotates when you turn the air from floor to defrost. in this white plastic you will see the slots with little pegs that push thru that control the vents. With engine on, ac high I dislodged the peg on the right side and pushed it backwards....... Bam....Now have ac out my front vents..... ❄❄❄❄

1 - 10 of 10 Posts