Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

AIRAID FILTER COMPANY announces their WTF (wow that's fifty) Cash Back Promotion!

Effective July 15, 2012 through Midnight September 15, 2012 AIRAID Filter Company is offering Retail Consumers a $50.00 Cash Back rebate on all AIRAID Cold Air Intakes.

This means the when the consumer purchases any AIRAID Classic, CAD, or MXP Cold Air Intake then completes and returns the WTF Rebate form we will send them $50.00 cash.

Rebate Form : http://www.airaid.com/wow_thats_fifty_cash_back.aspx

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Ridiculous lol, pair this with ajusa and you'll come home with the best intake for around 180
BOOM. Thats what we do! :redblob"

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Saving link for the rebate.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
This picture is from a TT member salstats. Check it!

That's MADNESS!!!! :) I guess this month of triple digit temperatures in CA has really fried AirRaid's accountant's brains... Good Schit!!!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
if i already bought it do i get it?????

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
One or two other members that bought theirs 2 or 3 weeks before the rebate came into effect said AirAid still honored it and they got paid, so it's probably worth a shot. I sent my confirmation email from AJUSA to AirAid today because I forgot to include a copy of my receipt with the rebate form :bangit: lol Hope I get my cash soon.

Reactions: AJUSA.com

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
That's MADNESS!!!! :) I guess this month of triple digit temperatures in CA has really fried AirRaid's accountant's brains... Good Schit!!!
They are in AZ where its even hotter. I think thats why they are handy out cash like candy haha

Honestly though, Airaid is a top notch company with top notch products, and rock bottom prices. If you are in the market for an intake, I dont know how anyone could pass up this deal.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm late to the party but is this still going on? I need an Airaid MXP!!

Reactions: LVTAP

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
I'm late to the party but is this still going on? I need an Airaid MXP!!
Sorry man, Effective July 15, 2012 through Midnight September 15, 2012 only!
but if you hit up Chas Moore of TapAutoParts.com | [email protected] | 702.706.4827
He can get you the best price shipped online and he has great customer service too!

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts