looks clean!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: AIRAID Intake System For 2004-2009 5.6L Nissan Titan

Group buy David???
Hello sblbdr,

We are here for more of the technical side of things, and to answer any and all questions the members may have concerning the Airaid product line.

If anything changes about offering a group buy, I will be sure and let all the members know.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Is this just a box and filter that adapts to the OEM intake tube?
Hello roy365,

This system is part of our Quick Fit line. The Quick Fit system replaces the top of the factory air box and clips into the bottom portion of the factory air box and attaches to the factory air induction tube.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
10 Posts

with the stock intake tube will it still flow good would it help if i took out the intake tube muffler

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

with the stock intake tube will it still flow good would it help if i took out the intake tube muffler
Hello strokerace,

The OEM tube is not very restrictive. The AIRAID flows a ton of air and makes a very nice difference on the Titan.

Removing the stock “Air Chamber” will make the intake louder, however I am not sure if it will make much of a performance difference that you could actually feel.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
263 Posts
What is the HP/T or power curve difference between this Quick Fit and a full CAI system?
Also - Do you have a preferred vendor or do you prefer direct sales?

Thank you in advance,

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey David I Bought one of these awhile ago and its looking dirty. What is the best way of cleaning the filters?

Any products or techniques?

·
Registered
153 Posts
i have this on my 05 and i love it. real easy to clean too...
i'm looking for a CAI mysfelf and i'm leaning toward the airaid...did you buy the whole entire unit or is the stock tube is sufficient enough? thanks...

·
Registered
39 Posts
stock tube is fine. i have done a lot to my titan and it pulls very hard with this filter.
very easy to clean also. cleaning kits are $10. so you can always have a clean filter...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I just put one if these on my 06 Titan and so far I love it. I heard you guys are out of Phoenix and was curious about the Spacers you guys make. How much does it help the fuel economy on my truck? also what other advantages are there for putting one on?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts