Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for a new cold air intake.Do I have to do uprev with an Airaid mxp? Currently running a cheap cold air,Banks Monster Exhaust and Superchips with 93 tune 2 degree timing advance.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
no, you can run the Airaid just fine with your setup

·
Registered
131 Posts
In the market for a new cold air intake.Do I have to do uprev with an Airaid mxp? Currently running a cheap cold air,Banks Monster Exhaust and Superchips with 93 tune 2 degree timing advance.
no u won't have to do anything air raid is built to be used with the most stock Titan, I sell them at a discount price for TT members

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just got one the other day and love it! Great sound and nice response. I was coming from a modded stock airbox with an Amsoil filter.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Fellas!

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Airaid MXP is the best intake for the titan on the market hands down. As stated above no tune required. However, having uprev tune is way more beneficial in the long run vs a canned tune programmer, especially when the exhaust manifolds inevitably Crack and fail which will lead to the purchase of JBAs.

Once that happens...start listing your soul on Craigslist or ebay for financial aid because the mod bug will take over with great vengeance!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just got one the other day and love it! Great sound and nice response. I was coming from a modded stock airbox with an Amsoil filter.
I`ve had the stock airbox mod since 09 , could you feel a decent difference in power with the air raid ?

·
Registered
131 Posts
air raid is probably the only company that has true facts their intakes produce more power over the other brands as they have been dyno tested against them, uprev just adds to more power release and then it just keeps going from there, once u start u can't stop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts