Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering about the airforce one intake. called btgmotoring today and they talked me out of the brute force and tried selling me an airforce one. dont know much about it and dont find much here on TT. :huh:

can anyone put their $.02 in??...:upsidedow

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
I have yet to see an actual Airforce One CAI made for the Titan (installed or otherwise.) I say stick to the proven brands: AEM, AFE, and Volant. Check the sticky regarding the various brands/models.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
There are some others out there right now that show some promise. Stillen, S&B they test well and seem to be getting good reviews. A CAI will be my next mod, and I am still researching it. It's not a big purchase but I'd still like to get it right the first time.

·
Registered
723 Posts
That probably tells you something if not a lot of people have gone that route. I have an AEM... it freakin' rocks! Does the airforce one have to be oiled? Definitely one of the features I enjoy about the AEM, no need to oil it after cleaning.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
AEM has a sturdy metal structure, seals when the hood closes, and is oil free. It uses a synthetic filtratioin media. It dies get cleaned, but no oil, so no chance of over oiling and hurting the MAF.

I've seen a low cost name brand unit. Don't recall the name. It was very thin metal, not worth owning, I wouldn't save money buying it. Consider the "Airbox Mod" if you don't want to spend 250-350 for a CAI. I'd recommend an AEM filter to put in. I've included some pics of my customized AEM, it also has an Outerwears Prefilter on it.

S&B/Volant also high quality units.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts