Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Airlift Bags, $225

Just like those ^, they were awesome. Had them on for about 2K miles only. Lines cut super straight, no leaks, great bags. Had the RAS on before these and liked these much better for towing/hauling.

All hardware included, shipped in original box.

$175 shipped. Thanks.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Where did you run the air lines to? How hard is the install? I've never used airbags but am setting the truck up for some heavy towing and am thinking about investing in some air bags or active suspension. What does the airbags do when you're not towing, help the ride or affect the ride in anyway? Thanks.

·
Registered
585 Posts
if butterbean doesnt take them, ill take them, im just down in spartanburg so not that far away

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool fellas.

Airbags primarily help with load leveling. They decrease sag on the rear end of your truck when loaded with heavy stuff in the bed or either on the hitch.

Without a load, I did not notice a diference at all in ride quality. They still need about 10psi in each bag when not in use.

Install is very easy, and it will go even quicker with the lines cut. I ran them to my license plate and just drilled two holes there. 3-4 zip ties on various pieces underneath to keep things tidy. Basically just snaked the lines along the frame next to some of the other electrical stuff going back, then shot over on the backside of the hitch to the plate.

No jacking the truck up for install. No real need to even take your tire off.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Go ahead Zach, I know its a good price from a good guy, but a little out of my price range now. I need to replace the shackles and a couple of other things first. Thanks Blevenger.

·
Registered
585 Posts
ill pm you

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
GLWS Friend!

Reactions: Blevinger

·
Registered
264 Posts
Quick Question.......
Do these things jack up the back end at all? I was thinking of getting 1" blocks but if these help out at all then I might get bags. I am level now but somedays i looks like the back end is sagging. Sorry about the mini thread jack!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Quick Question.......
Do these things jack up the back end at all? I was thinking of getting 1" blocks but if these help out at all then I might get bags. I am level now but somedays i looks like the back end is sagging. Sorry about the mini thread jack!
sorry for the double thread jack. Hey did you ever put on your kit?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quick Question.......
If your bed is unloaded and you leave more than 5-10psi in them, then yes, just a little. I think usually I rolled around with about 35psi in mine, and they back end noticiably sits a tad taller.

Some guys are sensitive to the ride when unloaded and that much air in them, but I really never thought it was harsher.

And BTW, the PSI increases quickly when you fill them. It's a small bladder, not like a tire.

Reactions: CanadianKid

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
payment sent

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, Zach. Bags are sold. Ship them out tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts