Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The brake pads I'm looking to buy have two different part numbers, one for Akebono caliper and one for Bosch Caliper. How do I know which one I have? I looked at the front calipers on my Titan and didn't see any brand name on them.

I have a 2007 with the original brakes.

·
Premium Member
15,572 Posts
i wonder if one is referring to the larger brakes that came with the 08+ trucks. did any 07s get out the door with the upgraded brakes?

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
i wonder if one is referring to the larger brakes that came with the 08+ trucks. did any 07s get out the door with the upgraded brakes?
Nope.

·
Premium Member
19,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The list of part numbers I'm looking at are specific to 2007. The parts diagram on the Courtesy Parts site shows only a single Nissan part number for the calipers on a 2007 Titan.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
How about for an Armada or QX56?

·
Registered
75 Posts
One guaranteed way to find out exactly which pads to use up front, measure the diameter of the front rotor(s).

320mm front rotors = brake pads for Bosch calipers.

350mm front rotors = brake pads for Akebono calipers.

·
Premium Member
19,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
One guaranteed way to find out exactly which pads to use up front, measure the diameter of the front rotor(s).

320mm front rotors = brake pads for Bosch calipers.

350mm front rotors = brake pads for Akebono calipers.
That's a definitive way to figure it out. I'm not sure I could get a measurement without removing the wheel but I'll try to eyeball it.

Update: Looks like the OEM rotors I have are 320 mm.

·
Registered
669 Posts
How do we get these Akebono calipers & rotors?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts