Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'm about 80 miles north of Mobile.Have you found anybody in this area that will do the 2* advance.If you do let me know and I'll do the same.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't started looking yet,but i'll try Pat Peck Nissan first,then Chris Myers in Daphne. If not i'll see if anyone on the coast of MS. or Hattiesburg has found one.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm from Daleville but working at St Augustine FL for the time being. ;)
No 2 degree time mod on mine or info on where to get it done locally.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Smokey06 said:
I haven't started looking yet,but i'll try Pat Peck Nissan first,then Chris Myers in Daphne. If not i'll see if anyone on the coast of MS. or Hattiesburg has found one.
I tried Pat Peck about 6 months ago and they looked at me like I was crazy but they may do it now.

·
Registered
261 Posts
athen-north alabama

·
Registered
274 Posts
Smokey06 said:
Am I the only one here?
Work in Birmingham. Live in Pelham. Hunt in Suttle.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know someone at Pat Peck in Mobile,so I may have a shot at it....we'll see. Does it void your warranty? Some of us need to meet up at Cruisin the Coast in MS. this year,or something.......:paranoid:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Smokey06 said:
I know someone at Pat Peck in Mobile,so I may have a shot at it....we'll see. Does it void your warranty? Some of us need to meet up at Cruisin the Coast in MS. this year,or something.......:paranoid:
What part of MS is Crusing the Coast in.Only time I ever go to MS is just passing through going to Slidell fishing so I'm not very familar with MS.And no from what I've read here it will not void your warranty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts