Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I headed out Sunday for some fun on the water. At the end of the day we had 8 Albacore and a good day on the water. Sorry about the mopar in the rear. 20 miles off shore we were on the fish in less then an hour and back off the water by 1 pm.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Sounds like a good day!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
hondarider227 said:
So I headed out Sunday for some fun on the water. At the end of the day we had 8 Albacore and a good day on the water. Sorry about the mopar in the rear. 20 miles off shore we were on the fish in less then an hour and back off the water by 1 pm.
what's up B? DaYum!! good size Albies!!! deep sea F-ing is awesome!! hey, i'm gonna give you a call, you're going north with us to J-valley!! you too so-cal Viet and any other San Diegans!!! pm me or check the so-cal forum for the offroad meet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
hondarider227 said:
So I headed out Sunday for some fun on the water. At the end of the day we had 8 Albacore and a good day on the water. Sorry about the mopar in the rear. 20 miles off shore we were on the fish in less then an hour and back off the water by 1 pm.
You go out of Point Loma?....im on my way there on Sept 7, I am going out on a half day boat, hope to get a couple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
rgregory1965 said:
Im going to seem dumb here by why chowder, or do you mean chum.
chum... i used to work at a restaurant years ago and we'd always take all the leftover clam chowda and dumb it overboard! :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I need to go fish so we can keep this thred going
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
hooligan said:
what's up B? DaYum!! good size Albies!!! deep sea F-ing is awesome!! hey, i'm gonna give you a call, you're going north with us to J-valley!! you too so-cal Viet and any other San Diegans!!! pm me or check the so-cal forum for the offroad meet.

You mean Johnson Valley? Is that where your pics are from?? I live not far from there in Yucca Valley. I thought your pics looked like familiar land!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
Mr.PoolMan said:
You mean Johnson Valley? Is that where your pics are from?? I live not far from there in Yucca Valley. I thought your pics looked like familiar land!
YEAH!!! you missed out man! had a blast! did you see the vids too?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top