·
Registered
436 Posts
Nice ! Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, nice pro4x you got there too reddirtross?
I steered away from the 4x this go round, the first one was a 4x and most the parts ended up swapped out in the end, spent quite a bit of time and bucks on the 15 too. It had 6” suspension lift and a home fabbed 2”ish body lift to fit 37s as well as cold air intake, headers, duals and STC tune on it. Oh yea and the rear trutrac installed, was definitely a fun/good lookin truck.
Eagerly awaiting the aftermarket stuff to come available for this new generation of Titans, the definitely taking their sweet time getting it out to us.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol, no it is 4x4 just not a pro4x. Although the most wheeling it did was pulling a broken old YJ back to the trailer. Other than that it hauls a pop-up truck box camper and a boat or the Jeep to get away from it all.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks guys, nice pro4x you got there too reddirtross?
I steered away from the 4x this go round, the first one was a 4x and most the parts ended up swapped out in the end, spent quite a bit of time and bucks on the 15 too. It had 6” suspension lift and a home fabbed 2”ish body lift to fit 37s as well as cold air intake, headers, duals and STC tune on it. Oh yea and the rear trutrac installed, was definitely a fun/good lookin truck.
Eagerly awaiting the aftermarket stuff to come available for this new generation of Titans, the definitely taking their sweet time getting it out to us.
Got any pics of that one?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m not finding any on my phone with the 37s, just 33s. A good one before any lift, and a really good one after the suspension lift, unfortunately it’s buried in 3’ of mud lol

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
I’m not finding any on my phone with the 37s, just 33s. A good one before any lift, and a really good one after the suspension lift, unfortunately it’s buried in 3’ of mud lol
Good looking truck. Im with you on the midnight though..that'll be my next one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts