Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having an issue with my 2004 Nissan Titan SE 4x4. First off, I would like to explain some background: I received tires for life when I purchased my Titan and it has been great! I upgraded from the 285/70/17 BF Rugged Trails to 285/70/17 BF Mud Terrains, in doing so...the dealer could not properly align my truck. They requested that I have it done elsewhere and make them a copy of the receipt. While it was getting worked on by another shop, they had serious issues getting the alignment to work. I simple tap here or tighting there, it would throw it off again. The guy said he believed it was something wrong because the chamber had play in it. I have noticed when I lock the wheel right or left, there is a little play in the steering coming out of the lock position. I am getting new tires in two weeks and I don't want the unnecessary wear that I am currently getting on my new tires. My left front is worn to almost 1/32nd, and the rest are around 3/32nds. Took it back to the dealer and they said nothing was wrong. I change my oil every 3,000 miles and the tires are rotated every time. Sorry, for the long thread, but I am getting the new KM2's and I want these tires to wear uniformly. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts