Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just bought brand new tires a couple days ago when driving on Fwy truck pulls to the right,also does the same thing when driving on city st going about 35-40mph so when I got home I went and did measurement on all tires...measured rear tires first r/r-r/f from the center of tire and did the same thing on front tires and my steering wheel is dead on straight anyways all measurements came out all the same..would it alignment issue or something else that's causing truck to pull to the right when driving?

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Generally, it is just a matter of having an alignment done, or dialed in rather. However, a hanging brake caliper can cause a vehicle to pull one way or the other. And of course, low tire pressure can also result in the same.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Generally, it is just a matter of having an alignment done, or dialed in rather. However, a hanging brake caliper can cause a vehicle to pull one way or the other. And of course, low tire pressure can also result in the same.
thanks for reply tire pressures are all same but I'll check on the calipers first if it's good I guess alignment shop it is...thanks again

·
Registered
456 Posts
I wonder if a blown strut would cause it to pull.

Reactions: Pickle-Smooch

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Sometimes certain tires can cause a slight pull that an alignment shop can compensate for.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Could be also be a radial pull as what I think osiris10012 was suggesting. A lot of times just simply crossing the front tires fixes it, other times it causes the pull in the opposite direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts