Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hehe...thanks for the game link, Tikigod, enjoyed it! :) You're right, things have been rather serious around here, considering how fortunate we all are...a huge chunk of the world's population can't even afford an old POS vehicle...you know, I read the other day that we're among only 1% of the world's population who even own PC's...blew my mind...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sometimes its too easy to lose site of the big picture.Thats why i try to keep other people and myself laughing it helps get through this very confusing world we all live in. Ive only lived through 25 years of it and I can look forwad to many more years of it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey colorado you going to the denver auto show this weekend? Im stopping by there today. I only live a few blocks from there so its pretty easy for me to get there. Ill be posting some pics later on of show.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Well, now 340.18 and it talks to you - "Hemi Power" LOL Launch at 5.2k and right at the line.

384.07 after getting extra 'throw power' from last one...lol this game is so silly I am addicted....They need to make a Titan one...ROFL

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts