Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here she is with the new lift and parts....front sitting @ 47" and rear @ 46 1/2". Rides great, no complaints.

Procomp Stage II lift
1 1/2" front spacer on top of coilovers
5" tapared rear lift block
CST Endlinks
PRG driveshaft spacer
PRG street traction bars
35x12.50 18 Nitto Trail Grapplers
Paint matched tailgate bib
Paint matched windshield cowls
Bedlined stock off road skid plate

Attachments

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Looks sweet! I wish I could say no complaints...lol Did you want the shocks blue. I thought they were black and gray now but regardless, it looks like a beast.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
just the rite amount of chrome. sick looking setup. 5 stars

·
Registered
461 Posts
Man thats a sexy truck

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looks sick. What antenna is that?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Truck looks wicked man. I wanna paint match the bib, cowel and grille. Now I have someone to copy!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Nice looking truck. What upper arms are those?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, I've put alot of work into her lately. The antenna is a billet one that I picked up a local offroad store. The UCA are Rough Country, I'm gonna use them till they break or fall apart then move to the PRG set. As far as the tail lights, yes I did them myself. I used 3 coats of VHT and 4 coats of clear. Then wet sanded to rid of orange peel. Next up new bumpers front and back with winch and 37" tires.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Well done! I love it. How easy was the drive shaft spacer to install??? Is it highly recommended with the lift? I'm not sure if I should put one on with mine.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, I suggest getting one. I've read on the forum about people having leaks without it. But its easy pie to install bro. Mark drive shaft, unbolt, slide in spacer, and bolt drive shaft back up. Simple, takes less then 10 minutes.

Well done! I love it. How easy was the drive shaft spacer to install??? Is it highly recommended with the lift? I'm not sure if I should put one on with mine.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
looks tight!!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Nice work it looks marvelous

·
Registered
438 Posts
So here she is with the new lift and parts....front sitting @ 47" and rear @ 46 1/2". Rides great, no complaints.

Procomp Stage II lift
1 1/2" front spacer on top of coilovers
5" tapared rear lift block
CST Endlinks
PRG driveshaft spacer
PRG street traction bars
35x12.50 18 Nitto Trail Grapplers
Paint matched tailgate bib
Paint matched windshield cowls
Bedlined stock off road skid plate
Which window vent visors do you have. I like the look of them, they seem to not stick out as much as some.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts