Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18 tires (about 12k miles on them with no holes,plugs, etc - pickup preferred) $450 obo
JBA exhaust Alum. w/ SS tip(pick up preferred) $200
SS Ultra bulbs (high/low/ and fogs) - only used for couple weeks $60 shipped *new price*
oem step bars (painted black -pick up preferred but WILL ship if needed) $175+shipping


I came from CT to list these parts for sale. I am selling my Titan so they must go. I have these listed at CT,TT, and some at CA. I am not here to take your money and run. I have over 700+ posts @ CT. Im sure a few people on TT know me from over there. Thanks for looking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...Any takers?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Whatchu got against the Mods? I think they do a fine job around here keeping order and cleaning out the riff-raff! Why, you gotta lotta nerve even..... oh.....wait.... :idea: ......truck mods.........

Nevermind.... :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
Do you have everything to install that JBA exhaust? Is it the full cat back? I might be interested, but not local. PM me if you would rather.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vipzach said:
Do you have everything to install that JBA exhaust? Is it the full cat back? I might be interested, but not local. PM me if you would rather.
PM sent...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Blackbeauty said:
Whatchu got against the Mods? I think they do a fine job around here keeping order and cleaning out the riff-raff! Why, you gotta lotta nerve even..... oh.....wait.... :idea: ......truck mods.........

Nevermind.... :D :D :D

HAH! I guess you could take that subject title 2 ways
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
I'll offer $175 shipped on the exhaust!!!

It's not SS, and is used.....

Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bbomar said:
I'll offer $175 shipped on the exhaust!!!

It's not SS, and is used.....

Let me know.
PM sent...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44,193 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Whatchu got against the Mods? I think they do a fine job around here keeping order and cleaning out the riff-raff! Why, you gotta lotta nerve even..... oh.....wait.... :idea: ......truck mods.........

Nevermind.... :D :D :D
Now that's a good worthwhile post!:rolleyes:

unlike mine.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dirty jersey titan said:
clueless about these truks so far. will those OEM steps fit my 08 CC?
These steps are made for the KC.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top