Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching, I see programming help, but not what I need.

My key fobs all stopped working consistently about a week ago. I can stand outside truck and press buttons until it finally unlocks or locks. New batteries failed to solve problem, which exist with all my fobs.
Can it be related to moon roof or other cause?
Thx, M7

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After searching, I see programming help, but not what I need.

My key fobs all stopped working consistently about a week ago. I can stand outside truck and press buttons until it finally unlocks or locks. New batteries failed to solve problem, which exist with all my fobs.
Can it be related to moon roof or other cause?
Thx, M7
Update- the Key fob seems to work better, and close to consistently if I am just outside the drivers door handle. 3 feet away, and not working. New batteries in fob have failed again. Reprogramming seems unwise since recognition at 6 inches from drivers door seems good. Have not done any work near the R from dash (where the receiver is). My TPMS is working well except that I have 1 tire not reading. The other 3 are reading well.

HELP! Where to start?
Thanks, M7

·
Registered
221 Posts
My fob works from considerable distance away from the truck, like 50-100 feet. Almost like if I can see the truck it works. No way that 6 inches from the door would be normal. Can't help with your actual issue. Sorry, but I'm sure some of the other folks here should be able to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts