Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Titan Talk. Well I just joined this forum after getting my 08' Titan on Monday. I purchased a Bullydog GT and a AEM Bruteforce Intake. Installed the Bully Dog on Thursday. I went with the 87 tune, WOT restriction removed, Performance throttle and 2* timing advance. I used the Stereo fuse located in the fuse box near the glove box for my power turn on for the Bully Dog. I ran the power wire under the passenger area and then at carpet level to the ECM port. I just tuck the Bully dog Screen between the driver's seat and the fold down storage bin. All the excess wire is tucked cleanly away between the driver seat and storage bin. When I want to play with the moniter I just untuck the excess wire from between the seat and place the screen in the storage bin cup holder. I didnt want the moniter on my windshield so this is why I installed it where I did. I used plenty of zip ties to ensure that as little wire is showing as possible. Overall it is a very clean install. I installed the Intake by myself last night. Hardest part of this install was removing the second wire adapter connected to the washer fluid bottle and the last bolt holding the stock box in place. Overall it was a pretty easy install. I was impressed with the Titan when I drove it off the lot stock. Tons of power. Now that I have done these mods the Titan is truly a beast. The intake makes the truck feel like it has an easier time revving and the Tune helps in every area possible. It just feels like the engine is breathing easier and is more efficient. I'm sure it will take a few miles before the Truck adjust to the new mods. With the mods I feel like my Titan has more than enough power and torque to do whatever I need it to do, mainly tow a small 17 foot Triton bass boat and get me where I need to go in style. :) BTW I switched to 89 octane fuel just to be on the safe side. I might do a muffler swap soon and that will be all I do as far as mods on my Titan. I will post up some pics of the Bullydog install if anyone is curious to how it looks in the location I selected.

·
Registered
384 Posts
your truck would look GREAT with the headlight mod

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
post some pics.. when you can..

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
233 Posts
GoOgLe or SeArCh

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
HAHAHA, all you mods are definitely not done. Thought I was a few bucks ago too.

And so it continues..................

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts