Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trucks not running optimal AFR for the new intake that's on it but I have to go and see what she will do tonight.

Damn DA is going to be about 2200' so times won't be great anyways.

So I"m getting ready to head off Sac guys...I'll see you that show up there!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I ran up to the track tonight even though I had everything going against me.

My truck isn't running well due to my AFR being off quite a bit. AFter changing intakes my 0-60 through Osiris has went from 6.3 average to 6.8 average and i've got a lean mixture right now.

The temp was 92 degrees....dew point was 57 degrees and the Bar was 29.80. So the Density Altitude was 2400 FT!!!!!!

If it was 0 even with a bad tune I would have knocked on 13's.

Well here it is:

60' 2.000 <~~~ Oh so close!!!
1/8 9.183
MPH 74.363
1/4 14.447
MPH 92.486

Didn't top my best time when I was not tuned....but conditions were alot worse...and I'm not tuned well at this point.

DA corrected times: 14.039 @ 95.232

Again.....no Titan but ME!!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Don't be so hard on yourself Ron. SacTitan and I enjoyed watching you, even if you weren't at your very best, and I heard a number of comments from the crowd during your run that you had a very fast Titan.

And besides, running at the track is just an excuse to get together and tip a few cold ones afterwards, which we did and that was great. So, overall the evening was a great success.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a good time even though I wasn't happy with my 14.44 run. But the conditions sucked.....the Regular Cab Hemi that was there on DR's....I've seen him run many times. When I've seen him run he was always in the 14.5 range...and he was running 15.0's...so I find that promising!!!

I think I enjoyed the beer more then the track!!! I'll get my tune perfected soon..and hopefully a TruTrac differential and in September I can show you guys some really good N/A Titan times!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey guys,
Sorry I didnt make it out to the track, my buddys looked up the temps for that day and decided it would be waaayyy to HOT and decided to go boating instead. he was right looking at your times Dawgs77. I will promise to make it out on a cooler day, although it doesn't look like thats going to happen any time soon?

Just to clear the air, we gave my Tundra buddy a rash of sh-t for not showing. He said he knew he would get beat, but, wanted to see if the Hemi would show? did he even show up? what did he run? He was going to use his NOS to run him, but, was scared of blowing up his NEW toy. I know it makes me look bad telling you all about it and I apologize for that. I was just kind of hoping we were going to see a HEMI *** whoopin!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually Mike didn't show up either. He is having CAT problems.....which I would have told him he would if I knew he had them.....DO NOT RUN RACE FUEL WITH CATS!!!

It burns up the insides!

Yeah my truck ran like ran...only pulled a 14.44 out there.

Probably won't get any good temps for the track until next month. However it's been cool the past two days!

You know...I can't complain about my times too much.....I'm not tuned worth crap..and I still pulled a 14.44...so that's not too bad. I whipped the car I raced....but I broke my damn bracket time!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll be hitting Sac Raceway on the 18th for grudge night. Anyone else planning on being there?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grudge night is just like Test N Tune. They give all the priority to there buddies and the higher HP cars. You'll get two....three runs if your lucky all day.

Best day is Wednesday Night Street Legal Drags....there every Wednesday...you can get five runs EASY!!! And if your a good bracket racer....you can race all night!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts