Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and the magic is still there. :D

I bought my Titan 11/1/06 with less than 100 miles on it, earlier this week I crossed over the 14,000 mile mark. With my history of changing vehicles quite often (I need to use fingers and toes to count how many I've had), it makes me happy to say I have no desire to trade my Titan for anything else. About the only thing I sometimes wish I had was a LWB crew cab, but then I wouldn't be able to park in the garage. It's by far the best vehicle I've owned, which is funny since I had no desire to own one until I went on a test drive. Compare that to the Infiniti G35 I traded for the Titan, I had a G35 as a rental for 2 weeks and fell in love so a year later I bought one. 6 months later I traded it for my Titan. Awesome car, but lacked practicality. The back seats were cramped and the trunk was small.

Just thought I'd share. :cheers:

In other news, we're selling the wife's Quest. It's been in for warranty work due to rattles multiple times now and they can never fix them for good. It's going bye-bye and the wife says she wants an '08 Grand Caravan/Town&Country with the Swivel n' Go seats. Hard to argue with a lifetime powertrain warranty and lifetime bumper-to-bumper warranty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
glad to hear it! i'm about to pick one up this coming tuesday and i can't wait!
it's an '04 kc, white, with a 2/3 drop on 22" kmc monsters. i'm one to switch cars fairly often too, so glad to hear you're still in love with yours. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am also in the Trade-a-car-a-year club. I traded my 06 Frontier for my 07 Titan (which from my Frustration Post is making my question my decision).

My wife and I just traded her 04 Honda Odyssey for a brand new 07 Odyssey. She wanted to upgrade and got all the toys: leather, roof, navi, rear entertainment.

We looked and the Dodge/Chrysler vans and liked the swivel and go seating and that table but it seemed like the example we looked at was not of very good quality. It was the 1st one the dealership had recieved.

Good luck with both your vehicles.:cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts