Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just smoked the head and tail lights today. Now i just need to order the door handles and get the bumpers painted. Can anyone photo shop a few of my pics with black door handles and a black bumper????? If anyone could that would be sweet. Thanks .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
remembermytitan said:
Just smoked the head and tail lights today. Now i just need to order the door handles and get the bumpers painted. Can anyone photo shop a few of my pics with black door handles and a black bumper????? If anyone could that would be sweet. Thanks .
I kind of like the idea of having a bit of shiny up front and back. I'd get rid of the door handles and add some tailgate bling.

Like this.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Your truck looks sick. I wouldn't sweat what the next trend is, and I definitely wouldn't put any cheesy stick on chrome on.
I think it looks great, don't even know if I would do the handles. Nice Ride

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
That does look great.:D IMO...black out the door handles and leave the bumpers alone.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
looks awesome man. love the wheel/tire combo! my next titan will be black fo sho'.

continue with your plan to black EVERYTHING out. it's gonna look great.

·
Registered
143 Posts
truck is hot! Maybe just black out door handles, leave a little chrome in front? Or black it out, either way it's sick...nice truck:eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
75,752 Posts
nice! some one beat me to the photoshop

you know what's funny: i'm currently budgeting for mods that will be outdated by the time i can afford them, at least the visual mods.. but if i like it that's what matters!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Also interested in tire size and what lift?

·
Registered
160 Posts
truck looks good. i love the rockstar rims. ive only seen 1 truck in the central FL area with them. and it was a black'd out expedition EL.

you need mo chrome tho. add sum chrome racing stripes! awesum!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
TripleC said:
truck looks good. i love the rockstar rims. ive only seen 1 truck in the central FL area with them. and it was a black'd out expedition EL.

you need mo chrome tho. add sum chrome racing stripes! awesum!

Negative ghostrider, the chrome patttern is full.

I like it bro. I will be blacking out my Granite when the Thug's come in, I'm going for the urban assualt look

1 - 20 of 50 Posts