Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, everyone that knows me knows that i get bored with things really really fast. i just installed a Vortech on my Titan a couple weeks ago. i run a shop here in Orlando Florida. well i tried it out and LOVED it but i need to make sure my truck stays in one piece and i dont really need to spend any more money on it to make it faster when i have a very very fast full drag 350z that i use my truck to pull it with.

the kit has less than 500 miles on it and is in perfect condition. i have upgraded the water resevoir to a one gallon fuel cell and will hold an extra gallon of water to make sure it stays cooler. this kit dynoed 420/450tq on my dynojet on my truck. i hate to take it off so fast but i really need to concentrate on my drag car right at the moment and stop spending money on the truck :)

i will sell the kit for 4000 shipped OR 5000 fully installed and ready to go...

thanks everyone.... if i leave it on, i will just continue to do more things and more things to the truck and thats not what i want to do. pm me or call me at the shop...

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
I haven't seen these for sale, and last time I was on Vortech's website it wasn't mentioned. So far your's is the only one I know of. Did I somehow miss the product launch, or are these still in development? I do recall the Nismo Vortech that premiered at an auto show several years ago, but that's about all.

·
Super Moderator
36,307 Posts
Sammy Sandbag said:
Planning on making a trip down to Orlando Lon?
Wouldn't that be sweet???

I'm trying to remove the temptation by getting someone else to buy it.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
37L1 said:
Wouldn't that be sweet???

I'm trying to remove the temptation by getting someone else to buy it.
You can stop over in Savannah and have a cold one while you let me take it out for some break-in donuts.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha guys, this is actually for the 2004-2006 models. i am a licensed Vortech distributor and they sent me one a few weeks ago. i threw it on and loved it but i just dont want to spend any more money on my tow vehicle for my real race car to make it run low 13s or even 12s....

i need to stop my addiction of trying to make everything i own fast :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
So what kind of warranty are you offering installed? I am going to Mexico for a week and would possibly be able to drop it off if I wanted too.

I am trying not to jump but that is a good deal...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Already putting that thing up for sale? Wow!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
see you have to fully understand the whole story. i have two full race cars, i dont want this truck to end up over done and in full race form within months. it WILL happen, its my personality. i need to make sure that i have a strong tow vehicle and a every day daily driver in one piece!!

Vortech has a 3 year warranty with all of their kits. they are very good about replacing things, you can figure out if things are bad almost immediately with the vortech line. i will let you drive my truck if you stop by the shop. its pretty fun!!

let me know if anyone is serious, i have received A LOT of PMs and calls.

thanks!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hmm, I will let you know by the weekend, what forms of payment?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Vortech's 3 year warranty is to the original owner if purchased through an authorized dealer. I don't see your shop name on their list of dealers, Do you have something showing this? Are you going to sell it as a new unit with receipt from your shop? I know that the receipt (dated) is required along with the unit being registered in like 30 days of purchase. A $600 discount is not worth losing the warranty to me, but if it remains valid i may be interested.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
do you take I-O-U's ? lol

·
Super Moderator
93,657 Posts
Considering your occupation is "sponging off my Mom", I doubt your credit wil be accepted.

killcatzforfun said:
do you take I-O-U's ? lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
What kinda shop is this?? Do yo warenty the labor and stand behind
your work.. interested... what's it do to the gas milage?

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes, the 3 year warranty will stand , through myself. any issues and i will take the part out and send it back to Vortech. i have a decent size shop here in Orlando, we are big in the 350z world and trying to expand out to some other markets...

i will personal warranty anything installed on the kit. i am a Vortech vendor, i am direct with them and have sold around 20 kits in the last month or so....

there WILL be no problems with any of it , so dont worry....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts