Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my T doesn't have heated seats---I went the poor boy way. Just wanted to post on here, its frickin awesome!!! I can feel heat on my arse before I get out of the subdivision. Great for those upcoming sub zero mornings.

Wagan IN9738-5 12V Heated Seat Cushion with Enhanced Durability and 3-Way Temperature Control Switch

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Where did you buy yours? How did you locate this device? Pics?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ditto.

Its kinda funny, I was complaining to the wife of how my T sits out in the cold and her Murano is in the heated garage. (we only have a 1 car garage). This was during a trip during Thanksgiving on a long flight. During the flight, I actually looked through the Sky Mall and found this heated seat pad for office or car. As soon as we got checked into our Hotel, I ordered one and had it waiting when we returned home. I got it from Amazon. So far, its been frickin awesome! I'm not the best at letting vehicles warm up for a long period of time before taking off, plus my drive to work is only 15 minutes. Like I said, I can feel it starting to work before I get out of the sub division. Tomorrow its supposed to be real frigid, so another good test.

Reactions: TitanBlue

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Thanks, that what I was wondering. I knew these things are available, but wondered what brought it to your attention. It's good to see someone really pleased with it, I've never seen any feedback on one of these. I park outside too, we have no garage!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, what brought it to my attention was my arse sitting in a seat that was ice cold!!! I have a 15 minute drive to work and this thing makes it much more tolerable. With my bad luck and all my praising on here, I'm sure its a matter of days before it breaks or something.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Jetchaser, do you have the plastic/leather (pleather) seats or the cloth fabric seats? The plastic/leather seats if unheated can be a revolting if you have to park your carcass on them when its cold but I find the cloth fabric seats are not at all bad.

Which do you have?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually dont know. I think its cloth. I bought the truck with Nissan weather/water repellant seat covers installed. They say Titan on them. I really like the looks of them so I left them on. I'm too lazy to take them off and install the heated seat pad underneath. Not to be a smart arse, but whatever kind of material the T has is going to be cold no matter what after sitting out in the zero degree weather all night. And with only a short ride to work, the T is just getting warm by the time I pull into the parking lot. So for 30 bucks shipped and plug into the cigarette lighter, I figured I would share my experience with everyone. If it only lasts for one winter season, I don't mind blowing 30~35 bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts