Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2006 Titan LE. It came with all the options I wanted except for the flip down dvd player. It did however, come with the overhead console for the lcd screen. Have any of you encountered this and gone with something other than the factory lcd unit? I'm pretty sure the dealership would charge me considerably more for the unit and the install than anyone else. I just want it to look really clean. Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hate to steal this thread. I have an 04 LE that has the rear controls I assume it would have the wiring harnes allready for the Factory DVD unit. My question is with the factory is there a seprate dvd player and where was this installed? The reason I ask is I can order nissan parts dirt cheap and would like to just install the factory dvd stuff but Im unsure what is needed..

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
pr1malr8ge said:
I hate to steal this thread. I have an 04 LE that has the rear controls I assume it would have the wiring harnes allready for the Factory DVD unit. My question is with the factory is there a seprate dvd player and where was this installed? The reason I ask is I can order nissan parts dirt cheap and would like to just install the factory dvd stuff but Im unsure what is needed..
The factory DVD palyer is in the center console. The truck is not pre wired for DVD. You're better off going after market, you can still tap it into the headunit for sounds over cabin speaker and IR for headphones if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts