Nissan Titan Forum banner

alternator install instructions

5630 6
Is there any post that has instructions on how to install an alternator into the titan? I searched forever and googled it but couldnt find any info. I am getting ready to purchase an iraggi alternator and am concerned about them going out. So instead of having a shop keep pulling it and swapping it with the OEM one till the iraggi gets repaired I would rather do it myself. Can this be done using typical hand tools? I looked inside the engine of my titan and I was :huh: man this is nothing like my honda accord.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Are you saying the Irragis are unreliable? Is there another brand (Denso???)that is better?I have no desire to expect a failure. :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have been shopping around. I called Ohiogen and they tell me I have to send them my alternator for them to work on because it is too new (07) and it is not in their system whatever that means. 4alterstart.com where i got my HO alt for my honda told me the same thing and they wanted $400. Never got a response out of excessive amerage so I have to go with Iraggi by default, unless someone has any other ideas. Oh and I have read of reliability issues with Iraggi, but he has a lifetime warranty, but you have to pull it and send it to him. Hence the reason why I want to do it myself and not pay someone to install it 2-3 differnt times.

These are the numbers I got from Iraggi

180 $399
200 $419
220 $439
240 $459
260 $479

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.