Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some opions on the following wheels. I got an 07 4X4 Granite SE and trying to go with the black look. Black door handles, step bars and working on the rest. What wheels would you choose? All of them are 15mm offset. I Plan on adding the PRG mini lift soon. I will keep the stock tires on till I wear them out. What would you buy? Do ya'll thinkg the black look is stupid looking on granite? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I like the one on the far left - I think the black on Granite would be pretty cool - some balck side steps and bumpers - tint the windows and you are good (after the wheels of course)!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Fox Delta said:
I like the one on the far left - I think the black on Granite would be pretty cool - some balck side steps and bumpers - tint the windows and you are good (after the wheels of course)!!
I agree w/Fox. I like the ones on the left.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thugs on the right look good to me. They weren't available until after I bought mine. Black on Granite looks nice to me.

Here's a pic of what mine looks like. Black Pro Comps on Granite KC. I also have the PRG 2"LK.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
75,096 Posts
i think it'll look sharp blacked out, i plan to do that on my truck, eventually.

i was on AR's site last week and was really digging the teflon coated wheels. for the styles you chose, i agree the far left are sweet

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Black looks great period!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the input. I like the one on the left too. Only problem it's not Teflon coated like the others. I probably will go with them. Good looking truck jguns kinda of the look I'm going for. Thanks for the honesty.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Do the road crews up in Alaska use salt? If you get the wheels on the left, plan on putting your stock wheels back on for winter. The "Bolts" on the fake bead lock will most likely rust w/the road salt. Mine haven't even seen a winter/salt yet & a couple of them are already rusting.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jguns2002 said:
Do the road crews up in Alaska use salt? If you get the wheels on the left, plan on putting your stock wheels back on for winter. The "Bolts" on the fake bead lock will most likely rust w/the road salt. Mine haven't even seen a winter/salt yet & a couple of them are already rusting.
No salt used here. The Moose would dbe licking the roads to much. They do use alot of gravel. I didnt think about the rusty nutts lol. What to do, what to do..

·
Registered
635 Posts
I like the Thug's, but then I am partial to the Teflon. I have the Fuel 8's on mine.

·
Registered
239 Posts
jbglenn said:
No salt used here. The Moose would dbe licking the roads to much. They do use alot of gravel. I didnt think about the rusty nutts lol. What to do, what to do..
Then you should be fine w/the fake beads.

I had a dream, actually a nightmare, last night that all off my wheels started rusting & Pro Comp wouldn't do anything about it. It was really goofy, the whole wheel rusted, which I know is impossible because they're aluminum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts