Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Pat, Just had to let you know how the Americana paste worked out after my trip home from the NC meet.

I picked up quite a few hitchhiking bugs on my way home & several were of the juicy type that made quite a mess. Well, It was time to wash my truck off and thought here we go, more scrubbing. I sprayed the front of the truck first to let the bugs moisten up a bit and started on my tires and wheels. I came back to the front and hit it hard with the fire hose nozzle & I was impressed because most of the bugs sprayed right off. I got really happy when with only light wiping the rest came off with ease. I thought well when I dry it off I will find the really smooshed stuff that I will have to work on harder. It wasn't there!

So the moral of this is THE AMERICANA PASTE ROCKS!!!! (I have already ordered a can of Americana)

Thank you for the introduction of these products.

·
Premium Member
23,080 Posts
I want to say thanks for let'n me try the stuff. I wasn't going to buy any until I tried it at the NC meet. Easy to use, great shine, and a little goes a long way. I'll be ordering mine real soon. Thanks for coming out and showcasing another great product. ZN1300, it was nice meet'n you , hope to catch you at the next meet.

·
Premium Member
92,550 Posts
That's the best part about the Adam's products... They work.. and you don't really have to! It's awesome! Nicely done ZN!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey ZN1300, I got a sweet SuperChips hat I'll trade you for that catch can you won on the drawing?? You got that gem installed yet?? Or you been busy using all those super ADAMS prod. you picked up at the meet?? Glad to hear you made it home safe!!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Curbfinder, you should have spoke up about 3 days ago & I would have thought about it, but now it would be too much of a PIA to remove from my engine compartment. :) Man it sure make my truck go fast....

It was great meeting you. I am looking forward to the next meet, where ever that may be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts