Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a response I got back from AMP about their Power Steps.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are launching a power step program through truck accessory shops and Nissan dealers in April / May 2004. A set for both sides of the vehicle should sell, installed, for around $1400.00 -$1500.00.

Sincerely,

Robert Labonte - AMP Research

C

·
0 Posts
BullDawg said:
Here is a response I got back from AMP about their Power Steps.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are launching a power step program through truck accessory shops and Nissan dealers in April / May 2004. A set for both sides of the vehicle should sell, installed, for around $1400.00 -$1500.00.

Sincerely,

Robert Labonte - AMP Research
Hey there,

Stay tuned, because we will be offering those as soon as they come out. We will be offering them at huge savings to the members of Titantalk.com. We have almost 34 pre-ordered sets pending delivery, they are going to be the hottest item for the Titan. I have a set on my Superduty, and trust me they are the number one conversation piece on the truck. Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Cloud 9 Motorsports,

How much? I will want a set...

C

·
0 Posts
Derwud said:
Cloud 9 Motorsports,

How much? I will want a set...
Hey there,

You can call me Eddie if you want. Anyway we are pre-selling them for 1199.95 plus shipping. Shipping should be around $30.00, we wont know until we have them in stock and get them weighed. The other Amp kits we ship cost around the same to ship so I am assumin they will be the same. Please contact me if you have any additional questions.

Take care,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports

1 - 4 of 4 Posts