Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking on Amsoil.com for ATF, they had a reg ATF and an 'Effiecient ATF'. I only tow a dirt bike trailer w some bike like once a month.

Anyone tried the "effiecient ATF'

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
i was looking on Amsoil.com for ATF, they had a reg ATF and an 'Effiecient ATF'. I only tow a dirt bike trailer w some bike like once a month.

Anyone tried the "effiecient ATF'
I use their regular ATF in my wife's Pathfinder (transmission, transfer case and should replace the power steering fluid as well), and I swear by it. Great product.

Reactions: bmack1022

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I run amsoil low viscosity atf (atlqt) and severe gear for the diffs in my Dmax, well worth the money.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I hear a lot of good things about Amzoil products, and my uncle (F-16 Engine Mechanic) swears by it. Plus they say you can go 20000 - 25000 miles on an oil change, that alone makes it worth the extra cost.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I already use it in all my bikes and now my rear end and motor on the T, just wondering about the "Efficient ATF"...

Guess I'll just try the reg and it will still be better

·
Registered
79 Posts
Never had a problem with regular ATF. I use it in all my vehicles. It will still be better than petroleum product. Its a good idea to have the fluid pumped in so it makes it thru the entire trans. There is a way you can do it yourself ( with a helper) but your better off having a shop do the pumping.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I use all Amsoil fluid, everything in the truck besides gas and drinks comes from Amsoil. Always have used Amsoil in all vehicles in the family. Have never had an engine/trans/diff issue and that is over 15+ years in trucks, cars, and 18-wheelers, all different makes and models.

I use the regular ATF in my Titan now.

-S

·
Registered
190 Posts
I use all Amsoil fluid, everything in the truck besides gas and drinks comes from Amsoil. Always have used Amsoil in all vehicles in the family. Have never had an engine/trans/diff issue and that is over 15+ years in trucks, cars, and 18-wheelers, all different makes and models.

I use the regular ATF in my Titan now.

-S
What change interval do you follow for oil/filter with Amsoil? I have a co-woker that says he changes oil every 20K and filter every 10k but he doesn't own a Titan.

TIA

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
i use the red atf and it works great...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts