Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share some pictures with everyone of my first exhilarating hockey experience! :teethmast I went to the Ducks vs. Flames game at the Honda Center in Anaheim yesterday night. Watching a hockey game at the arena was so much fun. Our home town Ducks won the game 3-2 over the Flames. The game went into OT but the Ducks wasted little time in scoring to win the game. There were 3 fights, the Ducks had 35 + shots on goal to the Flames 20 or so. The seats were pretty good. Had a waitress in our section to order beer so I didn't have to get up! Enjoy the pictures!

PS: I got a couple shots of the "OC" Floozey girls too! "idhitit2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
36,889 Posts
Love the Pond ... er ah Honda center ...

Hockey is so much fun to watch live too!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hockey is hard to watch on TV but fun as hell live. We have a minor league team here in Vegas and those games are fun. I can imagine a NHL game would be a ****load of fun.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hockey is hard to watch on TV but fun as hell live. We have a minor league team here in Vegas and those games are fun. I can imagine a NHL game would be a ****load of fun.
We have a minor league team in Ontario called the Ontario Reign. I went to one of their games last Friday. That was really fun too. Having seen a NHL game now, it's crazy how different the game is played. It's so much more fast paced and well organized as far as passing and how players set up S.O.G.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Sweet man! Hockey is my favorite sport and there is nothing better than going to an NHL game. I am lucky enough to live one block from the Pepsi Center, where the Avalanche play, so I go to quite a few games. Sucks this season though because, well, the Avs suck this year. They actually just moved to last place in the Western Conference. Oh well. :crying:

·
Registered
555 Posts
To me watching hockey on TV is about as fun as watching paint dry. But, I did go to a Kings/Ducks game last season at Staples Center. It was definitely fun as hell. The fact that the beer stays cold is a big plus, too. Still can't watch in on TV, though. Now I know what my wife means about baseball...She loves going to Dodger Stadium with me but can't watch the Dodgers on TV.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Glad you had fun....to bad it was against the Flamers!! lol. Glad they got their bottoms kicked! haha. Live hockey and well hockey in general is awesome!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Went to the Predators/Bruins game Saturday. It was great seeing us beat the c*** out of the number one team in the league. We should have had it in three periods but they pulled the goalie and got one by in the last minute. Went through overtime and shootout and then the sudden death shootout. Thankfully we pulled it out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I went to see the Stars-Blackhawks on Saturday in Chicago. The United Center is a great place to see a hockey game. Great stadium, cold beer, good food, and great fans. Over 22,000 people in attendance. It was loud.
Here in Ft. Wayne we have a IHL team that leads the league every year in attendance. The Komets have been around for over 50 years. I just wish someday they will move up to the AHL. Averaging over 8,000 for a IHL team is pretty damn good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts