Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been experiencing a overheating issue for awhile now, replaced the water pump and the clutch fan after all this took the truck and had the coolant system flushed.. truck is still over heating and the heater will not kick on!
driving back from Houston last week it started to over heat and to get the heater to kick on and cool the truck back down i would have to put my truck in neutral and shut off and turn back on, sometimes more than once.
I am not smoking or loosing any coolant from what i can tell any ideas.. And i know for sure its over heating and not a faulty sensor b/c the way is runs and the noise it makes on start up while being hot? i just undid my radiator cap put a funnel in it and attempted to get any air out of the system is burped a lot and after about 20 mins i jumped in and ran around the block..overheating as of right now!
HELP!

·
Registered
555 Posts
It might be that your thermostat is stuck. After what you've done, I would guess it's that.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
It might be that your thermostat is stuck. After what you've done, I would guess it's that.
x2.........................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts