1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Always fun finding fraudulent Titans on eBay :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
dunno...the wheels are SE...but the grille....front bumper...rear bumper...and rear emblems are XE.

·
Premium Member
44,508 Posts
it says XE in the description

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The seller claims it as an XE.No trickery on this one.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Someone has added SE wheels and the SE emblem on the tailgate, but the radio is clearly the low end CD player offered with the base XE. That is NOT a 6 CD changer by any stretch.

·
Premium Member
44,508 Posts
BK19702 said:
Someone has added SE wheels and the SE emblem on the tailgate, but the radio is clearly the low end CD player offered with the base XE. That is NOT a 6 CD changer by any stretch.
just so you know.....they do put the 6 disc changer in some XE's.
but again.....right in the description..at the top....first thing it says....XE

·
Registered
503 Posts
gadget74 said:
just so you know.....they do put the 6 disc changer in some XE's.
but again.....right in the description..at the top....first thing it says....XE
I know, I have a 6 CD changer in my XE. The radio they show is the single CD player. Also, the door sticker lists the tire size as P245/75/17; the standard XE tire/rim size, as we all know.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
XE in the description, SE on the back. Either way - that has to be the ugliest interior I've ever seen!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Hahah - although at least with those green seats he's making a point - albeit a ricer-type-point in my humble opinion.

No the seats on that Ebay truck reminded me of my grandmas bathroom. Nothing says manly like pastel blue and grey!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
I emailed the dealer and they fixed the description...that's why it's now corrected to say XE

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I emailed them too when I found it and he emailed me back saying that they fixed the description. Honesty prevails..........this time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts