Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL nahhh...actually the Mod of the board over there hit my car domain page and pointed me over there.

So far for the Titan I am here, the new one, TUNFS on ezboard and NOR.

Chris

·
Registered
108 Posts
Roger that.

Went and looked at the extended cab version and the bench seat tonight at the local Nissan dealer. I've driven the quad cab but I hadn't gotten a close look at the extended cab, and I've never seen what Nissan calls a bench seat. Unfortunately a salesman glomed (sp?) onto me and didn't let me do much looking. He was a nice guy, but he wouldn't take the hint. The wife has given me the OK once I get my boat paid off :).

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well cool wife ya got there as well :)

Here is a semi pic of the bench seat. You notice the 'console' is lowered in this pic. That 'flips up' for the third person in the front.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice pic Cali, good flag in the background as well :). Yes I managed to pick a good wife. So do you miss having the deep center console or is the bench working out for you?

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It works for us. Momma initially wanted the deep center console to put her purse in...LOL But after she sat in the bench and thought about it, we have occasion to need room for 6. So she took to the bench and now loves it cause for some darned reason after 5 years of marraige she still likes to snuggle up to me. LOL

Chris

·
Registered
108 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
It works for us. Momma initially wanted the deep center console to put her purse in...LOL But after she sat in the bench and thought about it, we have occasion to need room for 6. So she took to the bench and now loves it cause for some darned reason after 5 years of marraige she still likes to snuggle up to me. LOL

Chris
Heh heh, sounds like you got a good one too. Have a good weekend!

Justin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts