Nissan Titan Forum banner

Another 'Brand New' Titan Forums board..

1415 Views 7 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Coolhand
Always good to belong to some boards to get more info. Also pointed them this way.

chris

http://www.nissantitan.info/forum/default.asp
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Roger that.

Went and looked at the extended cab version and the bench seat tonight at the local Nissan dealer. I've driven the quad cab but I hadn't gotten a close look at the extended cab, and I've never seen what Nissan calls a bench seat. Unfortunately a salesman glomed (sp?) onto me and didn't let me do much looking. He was a nice guy, but he wouldn't take the hint. The wife has given me the OK once I get my boat paid off :).

· Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It works for us. Momma initially wanted the deep center console to put her purse in...LOL But after she sat in the bench and thought about it, we have occasion to need room for 6. So she took to the bench and now loves it cause for some darned reason after 5 years of marraige she still likes to snuggle up to me. LOL

Chris

· Registered
108 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
It works for us. Momma initially wanted the deep center console to put her purse in...LOL But after she sat in the bench and thought about it, we have occasion to need room for 6. So she took to the bench and now loves it cause for some darned reason after 5 years of marraige she still likes to snuggle up to me. LOL

Chris
Heh heh, sounds like you got a good one too. Have a good weekend!

Justin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.