Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im off to grab a bite to eat during my lunch break. I was currently on a 2 lane road that opened up to a 4 lane. I noticed to guys behind me in one of those chevy 1500 work trucks riding a little to close to a**.. As soon as the road opened up they flew up beside me and piped me.. I said to myself, dammit man.... another one?? So we get to the next red light and stopped side by side.. I didnt even look at them. The light turned green and i let him get a small jump b4 letn the big dog eat... And of course by the time i let off, they were atleast 4 trucks behind... They came cruisn by and gave me the :thumbsup: Dammit man.. LOL :smoke:

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Nice kill, atleast they gave you a thumbs up!!! Everybody I have raced usually will not even look back over at you or turns off before they catch up!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Shame on you.... picking on a Chebie! :lol: Gotta love it! At least they were sports about it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea its always better when you have a good sport, and not get the :futwice: .... LOL

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Most of those chevy work trucks are v6s.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know.. Seems like everybody is in the racing moods this time of year.. :jester: And yea i know alot of them are v6's, but this one wasn't! :gunz: :smoke:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Nice kill. Way to put the chebby's in their place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts