Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok gents help me out. i found this clip on youtube of a T with an h pip secondary cats elim and true dual fm super 40s. i loved it. so i tried it. i went with an x pipe instead of an h pipe and i gutted the cats but didnt eliminate them. my T is not near as loud. What gives?? could the diameter of the open cats be killing my sound?? here is the clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRFn9Da7Z44:bangit: ill see if i can get a clip of mine on here pretty quick

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The video on there is not my truck. it was what i was going for. ill try to get mine on here today. So its the x pipe killing my sound?? but its giving me more power. may have to compromise

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have an 07 cc and the x pipe is located directly under the passenger door. is that in the wrong spot??i will say this all i have done is a kn filter and the airbox mod and i have 35x12.50x18 with about 75% tread on them and i can punch it at 20 and burn them. is that normal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.