Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have the 2.5" b pipes to a 3" pipe with the dynomax bullet muffler and 3" all the way out...now my drivers side cat just blew out of nowhere and im thinking of getting them both cut out replacing that with 2.5" pipes to fill the gap but the muffler sounds soooo fking different now and I dont personally like it anymore to raspy and poppy sounds kinda like spintech but I want a deep deep smoth growl and what muffler do you think would work good with my setup, I have been lookin at mf mufflers, banks, and borla but I just want deep and smooth dosnt have to be super loud either just good sounding....thanks in advance

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or could I just get some ultra quiet resonators or something to fix this idk what to do at this point it just is not my style and I hate the sound of it now

·
Registered
97 Posts
just replace the cats with pipe an keep the bullet mine is straight piped with no cats and a bullet and soounds sick.. thats a cheap easy fix fo you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean the bullet was ok when I was in lower rpms but when I stomp on it it just pops like crazy but would hi flow cats perform better and sound better or would just pipes perform and sound better...and I was also thinking of the 18" mf 3" in/out...let me know what you think

·
Registered
716 Posts
I mean the bullet was ok when I was in lower rpms but when I stomp on it it just pops like crazy but would hi flow cats perform better and sound better or would just pipes perform and sound better...and I was also thinking of the 18" mf 3" in/out...let me know what you think
Yeah don't do the 18" mag it will be quieter but pop the same amount... Always heard good things with the 22" maggy tho

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well for the 22" mf what part number is that im just runnin single so it cant be the 12580 but I do see some magnaflow ss mufflers but i just dont know if that is the same thing or not...and I would perfer to have 3" in/out....right? or would that cause some popping too?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GOD!!! ok I found that but does anyone have the ss??? Now my next question is....please dont call me stupid lol...but does the offset have anything to do with the sound or just how its mounted cause my bullet was center/center, and mf 22" has center/center, center/offset, and offset/offset...sorry im just trying to get this right this time...thanks again for the input so far guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts